If you have a question that you don't see here, call one of our Claims representatives at 1-844-582-7969.



How do I Initiate a Claim?

Just call the Claims Department at 1-844-582-7969.

What if it is an emergency?

Certain events, such as a broken water pipe in your home, a storm or a fire, can create an immediate need for emergency assistance. Century-National customers should call our Claims Department at 1-844-582-7969 to report damages as soon a possible. If you call with emergency needs, you will receive instructions on how to immediately contact emergency assistance services. Century-National prides itself on providing a quick response in emergency claims situations.

What happens when I call the Claims Department?

An Initial Claims Processor will obtain loss information from you and make an appointment for your property to be inspected. A property adjuster will be assigned to handle your claim.

What happens after the appraiser has inspected my property?

Once the costs of repairs associated with your loss have been established, an estimate will be forwarded to your adjuster.

What if I have a loss to my personal property?

If your loss is due to a burglary or theft, make sure to file a police report immediately, while the facts are still fresh in your mind.  Upon calling our Initial Claims Unit, you will be sent Inventory Forms to record information on all of the lost or damaged property.  Once received by our Contents Adjuster, your claim can be processed.

What if a third party is responsible for my damages?

Our Subrogation team will seek to recover from the responsible party or their insurance company, all money paid out on your claim.  This includes your deductible and any out of pocket expenses you may have incurred, which can be refunded to you based on our recovery from the third party.

How will I be paid?

Once your covered loss has been fully investigated and evaluated, payment will be issued based on the settlement amount minus your deductible. If your property is financed, your mortgage company will be listed as an additional payee.

If I file a claim, will my rates go up?

Some policyholders may have a loss-free credit of 5% included in their premium if they have been insured with the company and have not filed a claim in the past 5 years. 

Is there anything else I should do?

Promptly complete and return any forms we send you. If you obtain any additional information you feel is important, please notify us immediately. Remember to include your Century-National policy and claim number on all correspondence.


orange bar